Current projects are defined by the needs of the community and the personal strengths of the women that run them. They receive training in the provision of medical and other appropriate care.
• Support for orphaned and vulnerable children– to attend school and buy uniforms and books;
• Community feeding programmes with food delivered to the homes of orphans and vulnerable children;
• Home-based care for people living with TB and HIV/AIDS;
• Day-care centres and pre-schools to provide secure, local facilities. Mothers can safely leave their children, who enjoy increased learning and growth opportunities;
• Computer centres where the community can learn and improve technological skills.